Sunday, July 20, 2008

Smart Car



HA, HA, HA!!!! It isn't easy typing this after seeing this joke of a vehicle.
I bet the Smart(?) Car could fit in the trunk of the Crown Victoria that is behind it in the second photo. What a joke of a car(and I use the term car very loosely). It would be way cool to see an Ford F150 or Dodge Ram pickup run into one of these eggs on wheels. Can you say scrambled brains and viscera? Picture how far this thing would bounce and roll after getting struck by anything bigger then a big wheel.

3 comments:

Tom_R said...

Yes, it may be small.. but just think how roomy it is... I'm sure the chiropractors are warming up their knuckles and Porsches.

Unknown said...

I like the Smart Car. I know it is funky looking, but that is kind of its charm.

Grant said...

Actually, the egg shape is probably way safer than most cars.